Who are we?
cpmVision is an Amsterdam based scale-up that delivers a cloud based financial data platform. We are a fintech company with a focus on bridging the gap between the finance department and modern technology. Our mission is to deliver a true “digital boardroom” experience. We are looking for new talent to complement our team of professionals and work with multinationals from all over the world.
Who are you?
You are the kind of person that can come up with innovative ideas and have the capability to execute them at the same time. Tools like Azure Data Factory, Azure Key Vault, Azure DevOps and Microsoft Bicep have no surprises for you. You like working in a fast-paced environment with a scale-up mentality. More importantly, you are a team player with a problem-solving mindset and are always keen to learn new things.
What will you be doing?
You will have the possibility to work on interesting and complex projects and solutions and bring the existing Azure landscape to the next level for both our clients and solutions. During a set of short sprints, you will help the team deploy and install the cpmVision solution and make sure a full-fledged finance data platform is up and running in a matter of days. You will have a pivotal role in the project and will be the go-to person for our clients when they have technical related questions during the project. To make sure we stay on top of our game, we are continuously improving our solutions. Therefore, you will be asked to proactively partake in improving or building one of our solutions in collaboration with a scrum team of financial professionals, data engineers and Azure engineers.
What will you bring?
- A bachelor’s or university degree
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a related role
- Knowledge of and experience with (Azure) cloud engineering and infrastructure as code
- Knowledge of and experience with cloud security
- Knowledge of and experience with tools such as Bicep, ARM Templates, PowerShell, YAML and Azure DevOps
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility
- A flexible scale-up mindset
What do we offer?
- A possibility to join an Amsterdam based scale-up company
- Work with international clients from all over the world and in different industries
- Flexibility to work from home or in the Amsterdam based office (50/50)
- A great place to grow your responsibilities together with the growth of our company
- A salary between €3500,- and €5000,- based on experience
- 25 holidays
- Educational budget of €5000,- per year
- Laptop, mobile phone and travel allowance budget