Release Notes 2.8
New features and functionalities
- Parallel data processing in the backend which significantly improves refresh performance.
- Configure scenarios in CCH Tagetik to process in full instead of per period to improve refresh times even more.
- Amounts and journals (adjustments) combined in a single partition in Power BI to guarantee data integrity.
- Currency conversion on the fly for any of your CCH Tagetik configured currencies.
- Travel back and forth in time using the new Time span functionality. Select a range of periods and analyze your financial data over time with the click of a button.
- Non-Scalable feature: have all your KPIs that should not be scaled (such as FTEs) displayed correctly without scaling.
- Lock individual comments in the commenting app as an individual user.
- Lock a group of comments in the commenting app as an administrator.
- Start Logging step in ADF before starting Databricks cluster to give instant feedback after initiating refresh.
- Functionality to display comments without considering the FST Schema filter
- Functionality to display comments without considering the FST Schema and Screen Name filters
- Added by default parameter fields:
- Periods Rolling
- Periods Time Span
- Scenario References + delta’s + delta %
- “related-to” elements in entity segments moved to ‘other/cons’ buckets
- “related-to” elements in dimension 2 segments moved to ‘other/cons’ buckets
- “Empty” FST Accounts Account parent items populated with dummy record instead of its own fst account code.
- Inconsequent logging in Azure Data Factory to real-time refresh logging dataset fixed
- Time Intelligence bug on “Previous Period” fixed
- Time Intelligence bug Last 12 Months fixed
- Local Currencies were not transposed correctly, this has been fixed.
- Parent-child hierarchy for Accounts was not transposed correctly, this has been fixed